Patton & Cooke Co’s L Splice Junction Bar accommodates cable connections where space restrictions limit the ability to bend cable. It provides rigid connections for special switching applications. Available in a multitude of configurations rated up to 25kV.
L Splice Junction Bars
- Standard ratings for 15 / 25 kV L & Y Splice:
- Voltage: to 25 kV
- Impulse Voltage: to 125 kV BIL
- Corona Extinction: to 19 kV
- Standard ratings for 35 kV Y Splice:
- Voltage: 35 kV
- Impulse Voltage: 150 kV BIL
- Corona Extinction: 26 kV
- The standard splice is equipped with protective covers and a mounting bracket
- Many combinations of 200/600 Amp junction bars are available
- Determine the following:
- Maximum voltage, kV.
- Current Rating, Amp.
- Number of positions required for installation.
- Configuration of splice
- Select catalogue number of splice
- Provide the maximum voltage, kV and substitute its corresponding extinction value for x in the catalogue number.
25 kV (corona extinction = 19 kV), 4-200 Amp universal bushing wells required straight inline and 2-600 A standard bushings required at 90 deg.
Catalogue Number JBL-4A/2B-19