We have used the field-proven, time-tested “Quick Flip” front body design which provides reliable mating and sealing of the front bodies of the plug and receptacle.
- We have installed special Hypalon™ gaskets which resist corrosion and are extremely stable under wet conditions over a broad temperature range.
- The large cast aluminum rear body provides a sturdy protective housing for cable termination.
- The integral strain relief clamp grips the cable preventing it from being pulled out of the coupler.
- Vacuum tested down to zero atmosphere.
- Pressure tested to 30 PSI.
- The C06C couplers have been in continuous service at open pit mines for 10 years.
- The C06C couplers have been used on 275HP wye delta pump motors for dewatering, submersed at depths of up to 30 ft.
- One family of C06C couplers can be used for all applications up to 250 Amps at 600 Volts.
- Solderless stems will accept phase conductors from #8 AWG to #4/0 AWG.The unique one piece insulator guarantees installation ease.
SUBMERSIBLE CONVERSION KIT FOR C06C COUPLERS
Coupler can become submersible to 9m (30ft) simply by filling the cable termination compartment with potting compound prior to installing the rear gasket and cable strain relief assembly. A hypalon gasket seals the insulator to the body to prevent leaking.
For more information on Submarine Connectors, please contact:
Patton & Cooke Co.