Postitive, Waterproof Seals – The Strain Relief Entrance Fitting combines a water tight seal with a positive clamping action around the cable. It is ideal for permanent entry of a cable into a mine power center, switchgear, disconnect switch or a standard terminating box. These fittings are available in 4 sizes which cover cable outside diameters from 0.82 to 3.5″ or 21-89mm.
Strain Relief Entrance Fittings
|Patton & Cooke Catalogue No.||Outside Cable Diameter|
|C150F3029||21-47 mm||0.820-1.870 in|
|C150F3030||48-60 mm||1.880-2.370 in|
|C150F3031||61-69 mm||2.380-2.750 in|
|C150F3032||70-89 mm||2.760-3.500 in|
- Each kit consists of 2 clamp inserts and 1 cable gasket.
- Choose the kit to fit the outside diameter of the cable.
- Make sure that the diameter of the kit chosen falls within the outside cable diameter range of the selected strain relief entrance fitting.
- Determine the outside cable diameter.
- Select the catalog number of the strain relief entrance fitting.
- Clamp inserts and cable gaskets must be purchased as a kit for the entrance fitting.
Cable diameter 2.25″
Strain Relief Ent Fitting C150F3030
Ent Fitting Gasket Kit C150F3017