Protect and Extended Cable Life – Redesigned to protect and help prolong the life of all your electrical cables around a mine site. Brand NEW optional extra bright red LED locating lights readily identifies road boundaries and closures.
Patton & Cooke Cable stands keep electrical cables off the ground and highly visible to crews and equipment. Keeping cables elevated and visible is a generally recommended practice – and in some jurisdictions it is a required practice.
In addition to enhanced electrical safety, the cable BOSS can help prolong cable and coupler life and reduce coupler contamination due to moisture, mud and ice and marks off dangerous areas and blast sites. Optional battery powered lights are ideal for use for blast marking in underground mines.
- Height: 83.8 cm (33 inches)
Base Width: 63.5 cm (25 inches)
Weight: 5.7 kg (12.5 lbs)
- Highly visible orange
- Stackable for easy shipping and storage
- Highly visible reflectors for added night time visibility
- Optional locating lights provides additional night time visibility
- Octagonal wide base for greater stability
- Hand grips on each side for easier handling
- Can hold up to 4.25 inches diameter cables
- Light yet durable
- Meets CSA M421*
*Meets CSA M421 188.8.131.52.1 – Cables shall be routed to avoide damage and maintained visible be being mounted on suitable markers at regular intervals throughout the cable route. Cable couplers shall be suitable supported off the ground.
- Maintain electric trailing cables off ground, out of mud and ice
- Mark off blast sites
- Mark off dangerous areas
- Mark closed roads